Microchip and Vaccination Clinic
Low Income Microchip & Vaccination Clinic
Great River Rescue will be hosting a Microchip & Vaccination Clinic for pet owners meeting low income guidelines. Basic wellness services will be available to pets of qualified pet owners. Some services offered include core vaccines, deworming, flea/tick prevention, microchip insertion, and blood tests.
Saturday, May 23, 2020
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Hosted by Great River Rescue
1612 Carr Lake Rd SE, Bemidji
You must schedule an appointment before arriving. Services available as supplies last. If you bring your cat, please keep it in a carrier, kennel or crate. Dogs must be on a collar and leash or harness. Scroll down for pricing and a link to our sign-up form. Proper social distancing guidelines will be followed per CDC recommendations.
Please note that we will not have a veterinarian on site. If follow-up services are needed, you will need to schedule an appointment with your vet.
Social Distancing Guidelines:
- Upon arrival, remain in your vehicle. We will come to you. We will take your pet directly from your vehicle. Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves. Please have your dog on a secure leash and collar/harness. All cats must be in a secured carrier. If you have multiple pets, we will take one at a time.
- After your pet’s appointment, we will return your pet to your vehicle. We can accept payment directly at vehicle. Cash, credit or debit will be accepted.
- As much as possible, paperwork and financial transactions will occur remotely. Clients will register through our ClinicHQ system and be able to sign their form, make payments, and receive post-clinic documentation via email.
- To prevent the potential spread of COVID-19, if you have experienced symptoms of illness in the past 14 days, do not bring your pet to our clinic. If your pet has been around someone experiencing symptoms within the last 14 days, do not bring your pet to our clinic. Thank you for understanding and respecting this policy.
Low Income Guidelines
To partake in this low income event, participants must be enrolled in one of the government assistance programs or fall within the household size and income parameters listed below. Please note that Proof of Gross Income is requested prior to receiving services.
Eligible participants must be receiving ONE of the following Federal or State government assistance programs OR provide proof of household size and income:
- Disability income
- Food support
- General assistance
- Heating assistance
- Medical Assistance
- MN Care
- Section 8 housing
- Temporary assistance for needy families
- VA Disability
Family size of 1 – ($30,350 – yearly OR $2,529 – monthly)
Family size of 2 – ($41,150 – yearly OR $3,429 – monthly)
Family size of 3 – ($51,950 – yearly OR $4,329 – monthly)
Family size of 4 – ($62,750 – yearly OR $5,229 – monthly)
Family size of 5 – ($73,550 – yearly OR $6,129 – monthly)
|Feline FVRCP & Chlamydia||$10|
|Feline Flea/Tick Preventive||$15|
|Canine Flea/Tick Preventive||$15|
|Microchip Insertion & Registration||$20|
|FIV/FeLV Test (if able to draw blood)||$20|
|4DX Test (if able to draw blood)||$20|
What is covered by these services?
Canine Distemper Combo -CANINE DISTEMPER-ADENOVIRUS TYPE 2-PARAINFLUENZA-PARVOVIRUS VACCINE
Dewormer – Pyrantel – pinworm, roundworm, hookworm
Feline Distemper Combo – FELINE RHINOTRACHEITIS-CALICI-PANLEUKOPENIA-CHLAMYDIA PSITTACI VACCINE
Bordatella – Bordetella bronchiseptica (kennel cough)
Feline Flea/Tick – Revolution – Kills adult fleas (Ctenocephalides felis), Prevents flea eggs (Ctenocephalides felis) from hatching for one full month, Prevents and controls flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis), Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis, Treatment and control of roundworm (Toxocara cati) and intestinal hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) infections, Treatment and control of ear mites (Otodectes cynotis).
Canine Flea/Tick – Simparica – Kills and prevents fleas and ticks for one month
FIV/FeLV – tests for FIV and Feline Leukemia in cats
4DX – tests for Heartworm, Anaplasma Phagocytophilum, Platys, Borrelia Burgdorferi- Ehrlichia Canis, and Ewingii (tests for Lyme Disease)
Submit a sign-up form using the following link – BOOK NOW
*Note – we will not be offering Rabies vaccines at this clinic because we do not have a veterinarian available at this time. Also, we are not accepting registrations for any spay/neuter clinics – only for our Microchip and Vaccination Clinic on May 23.