We invite you to become a member!
Your membership contribution guarantees that the shelter animals will have a safe haven until they are all the way home. Your membership will help us pay for:
- Staff who nurture the shelter animals daily.
- Medication and medical expenses to maintain health of the animals.
- Spay/neuter costs to reduce the number of unwanted pets in our area.
- Quality food to maintain the health of our animals until they are adopted.
- General building maintenance and operations including utility expenses
- Members are the first to receive updates from the shelter and notifications of our upcoming events and shelter happenings.
We are a 501c3 licensed facility, and all donations are tax deductible.
Benefits of Membership
- Have voting rights for our Board of Directors
- Become eligible to join our Board of Directors
- Get a 10% discount on our shelter store items
- Stay informed about shelter activities
- Know that you are helping companion animals
You can become a member by making a $50 donation to Great River Rescue using the “Subscribe” button below.
Current Members of Great River Rescue[ezcol_1half]Aakre, Jennifer
Allen, Ann & Tom
Ball, Leslie & Terri
Blessing, Jon & Linda
Brandsted, Randy & Vicki
Colliton, Dr. Mark
Haugen, Terry & Karen
Larson, Jeanne Edevold and William
Livermore, Brian & Becca[/ezcol_1half] [ezcol_1half_end]
Mitby, Peter & Durayne
Morris, Angela & Michael
Rosvall, Ed & Cindy
Russell, Daryle & Sharon
Sanford, Fred & Pat
Standera, Dawn & Tony
Stenson, Roger & Alyssa
Thole, Kenneth & Sandra
Lifetime Members[ezcol_1half]Animal Care Clinic
Pete and Cindy Buelens
Penny and Arthur Gullette
Mike and Linda Hesch
Bob and Peggy Hirt
Keith and Ilene Johanneson
Bea Knodel [/ezcol_1half] [ezcol_1half_end]Mary Langerak
Chub and Donna
Jon and Donna Shorter
Jim and Karen Spargo
Mary Jo Vene
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.