We invite you to become a member!
Your membership contribution guarantees that the shelter animals will have a safe haven until they are all the way home. Your membership will help us pay for:
- Staff who nurture the shelter animals daily.
- Medication and medical expenses to maintain health of the animals.
- Spay/neuter costs to reduce the number of unwanted pets in our area.
- Quality food to maintain the health of our animals until they are adopted.
- General building maintenance and operations including utility expenses
- Members are the first to receive updates from the shelter and notifications of our upcoming events and shelter happenings.
We are a 501c3 licensed facility, and all donations are tax deductible.
Benefits of Membership
- Have voting rights for our Board of Directors
- Become eligible to join our Board of Directors
- Get a free leash/martingale collar combo! (While Supplies Last)
- Get a 10% discount on our shelter store items
- Stay informed about shelter activities
- Know that you are helping companion animals
You can become a member by making a $50 donation to Great River Rescue using the “Subscribe” button below.
Current Members of Great River Rescue (as of September 11, 2020)
Jon & Linda Blessing
Daryle & Sharon Russell
Brian & Becky Livermore
Randy & Vicki Brandsted
Lauren Bradel Warick
Peter & Durayne Mitby
Ann & Tom Allen
Kenneth & Sandra Thole
Animal Care Clinic
Pete and Cindy Buelens
Penny and Arthur Gullette
Mike and Linda Hesch
Bob and Peggy Hirt
Keith and Ilene Johanneson
Chub and Donna
Jon and Donna Shorter
Jim and Karen Spargo
Mary Jo Vene
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.